Our Pick: Seattle Events- June 2014
There is so much to talk about when it comes to our beautiful city, region, and what's really happening around us- so we thought we would take the initiative to create a blog ode-to all things Seafood, and life in the Northwest.
Our June Picks: Seattle's Upcoming Events
It is always good to know what's buzzing in our active city! Especially when we have been getting weather as beautiful as this! Here are our top five Seattle Events for the month of June to look forward to (not in order by date):
1. Trader Joe's Silent Movie Mondays- Paramount Theatre. Shows start on Monday, June 16th @ 6pm.
This little gem is presented by STG (Seattle Theatre Group), featuring Jim Riggs on the giant Wurlizter organ! To learn more and book tickets, click here.
2. Fremont Soltice Parade- June 21st, Fremont neighborhood (our neighbors!) Starts in the morning- the annual Solstice Cyclist Ride is at 2:45pm.
This is a one-of-a-kind event, held annually by the Fremont Arts Council. If you haven't been to it yet, you're in for a real surprise! Hint: not for the shy at heart. To learn more, click here.
3. Bell Street Rendezvous- June 13-15 at Seattle's Pier 66, 10am-4pm.
On Friday June 13th, beautiful classic yachts will participate in a sail-in parade along the waterfront while arriving at Bell Harbor at 4 pm. Show up to any of Seattle's downtown piers between 2pm and 4pm to see them! The following Saturday, you are invited to tour the yachts and vote for your favorite (at Bell Harbor Marina.) Click here to learn more.
4. The Amazing Acro-cats: Real Cats Performing Live on June 12-22 at Seattle Center. Yes, you read that correctly.
If you're a feline lover, you will adore this purrformance! Click here to learn more.
5. Seafair Pirate's Landing. June 28th on Alki Beach @ 9:30am-3pm.
This little festival celebrates the annual Seafair Pirates! You can shop, eat, or just hang out. But you don't have to take arrrrrrghh word for it! Click here for more details.
We just barely skimmed the surface of what's coming! If you would like us to post some of your event ideas, place them in the comments box and we will post soon!