Blast from the Past: Our Favorite Seattle Throwback Photos
We live in such an amazing city with so much history! It is always fascinating to stroll through downtown, gazing up at the old buildings and down at the remnants of old cobblestone roads. We love our city, it's story, and the memories that have taken place here. This is why we decided to compile our favorite old Seattle photos, in candid form- all which tell their own story (in no particular order.)
1. The Elephant Car Wash, 1965.
2. Ye Olde Curiousity Shop, 1899.
3. Luna Park, West Seattle- 1885.
4. The Seattle Kite Contest, 1920.
5. Leschi Park, 1906.
6. Pike Place Market, 1907.
5. Boeing, 1938.
7. (The First) Nordstrom Shoe Store, 1901.
8. Alki Beach Municipal Bathhouse, 1920.
9. University Book Store, 1930.
10. Green Lake, 1922.
11. The Space Needle's Birth, 1961.
12. The Center of the Universe, Fremont. 1923.