The Dish: Clever Seafood Cuisine To Try in Our NW City
Seattle is such a foodie city, full of well.. foodies! We think it was only appropriate to give a shout our to our fellow restaurants, and recognize some of our favorite seafood dishes you must try while exploring our beautiful town.
Here are our Top Seven Seafood Dish Picks in Seattle (with authentic "Yelper" photography):
1. Smoked Trout - The Walrus and the Carpenter
2. Oysters Rockfeller- Ballard Annex Oyster House
3. Jambalaya: Seattle Crawfish King
4. Dungeness Crab and Bay Shrimp Tator Tots- Steelhead Diner
5. Thai Curry Penne with Dungeness Crab and Weathervane Scallops: Ponti Seafood Grill
6. Mackerel on a Bed of Cauliflower Ham Hock: Staple and Fancy Merchantile
7. Grilled Octopus Salad: Branzino
Do you have a favorite Seattle Unique seafood dish you would like to share? Comment and let us all check it out!